Coaching staff will include two USA National Team Players: two-time Worlds gold medalist Chris Douglas (camp head coach) and two-time Olympic gold medalist Ralph DeQuebec.
10 Hours of On-Ice Training
- Sunday introduction at Superior Ice Arena in Superior, WI.
- Monday -Wed 2-hour sessions at state-of-the-art Iron Trails Motor Events Center in Virginia, MN.
- Friday’s final scrimmage at Superior.
Off-Ice Training in the Heavy Metal Sports Gym
- Michelle Moore and her functional fitness training, nutrition and personal health.
- The Goalsetting seminar includes take-home materials and input from two USA National team players.
Beyond the Rink
- 5th annual Fishing Draft Party & Fishing Tourney
- Favorite Hockey Jersey Night
- Hawaiian Night.
- Daily guest speakers
Signature Event | Boundary Waters Canoe and Portage
- Yes, this is for all players – wheelchairs or not!
- Led by Boundary Waters guide and expert David Hicks and his team at CAST Outdoors
New This Year
- A small group of returning players will be selected for an overnight Boundary Waters stay with David Hicks.
Visit to the USA Hockey Hall of Fame and historic Eveleth Hippodrome
- August 6th at 11:00am | Superior Ice Arena in Superior, WI. We will be on the ice for three hours here then depart for Ely. Van shuttle is provided by the Duluth DAV.
Camp lodging is at Veterans On The Lake Resort just outside Ely, MN
- Friday Aug.11th at Superior Ice Arena, with final scrimmage 12-2pm.
Cost - $400/player
Registration deadline is July 22nd | Space is LIMITED!
As our camp has grown, lodging for parents/family who choose to attend is NOT readily available at Veterans On The Lake. Nearby options will be added soon.
2015 Forest Drive West
Richfield, MN 55423